Sunday, July 19, 2015

Life Is A Picnic

At Heart 2 Heart
I'm all set with my Picture My Life pocket cards for our family picnics.
Using the Heart 2 Heart challenge Life is a Picnic was just the perfect
opportunity to make my supply of Picnic PML pocket cards.
Combining the Snapshot Memories stamp set, the Artfully Sent
Cricut cartridge and some hand drawn ants and 
hand made watermelons this project super fun. 
Now it's your turn to share your Life is a Picnic 
creations at Heart 2 Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Brush
Cardstock: White Daisy, Crystal Blue Topiary, Ruby, Desert Sand, Canary, Fundamentals
Stamps: Snapshot Memories, Documenting Moments, Finding the Word, Polka Dot Alphabet
Ink: Black, Ruby, Crystal Blue, Canary, Topiary

9 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Those ants are just awesome. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Unknown said...

Such a bright and cheerful PML Layout, I love the color combinations and all the fun details, especially the hand drawn ants. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Laurie Levorson said...

I love your PML cards! They will really add a colorful pop to any layout. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

Lauren said...

Oh I love these, you have done an amazing job. I can't wait to start creating with my Cricut now! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H Challenges.

Heather Jane said...

This is beautiful! My favorite card is the bottom right one! I LOVE that stamp set. Your basket is beautiful and very detailed. Glad you played along in this challenge.

Brandi said...

I love them all, they are great! You have some serious talent! 3. Creatively Artsy Card Gallery: Life is Wonderful

Melissa Robinson said...

Oh. My. Goodness. You did one fabulous job on these pocket cards! LOVE THEM ALL! WOWZERS! Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

H2H Design Team

Haley D. said...

Making your own PML cards is a fabulous idea, and you've executed them so well! I am ready to pack up a picnic. Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

Amy Pitts said...

WOW these are so amazing and so super cute! Thanks for sharing I love them!!!