Monday, June 22, 2015

Bible Verse Journaling Week Three

Waiting Upon the Lord
with My Crush book.
In case you missed my first post about my bible journaling you can see it here.
This page is dedicated to the people of Charleston

Mounting up with wings as eagles is a great comfort in these times of trouble. I was holding the people of Charleston in my heart praying for them as they are waiting upon the Lord. Their testimony of strength can renew this nation as we follow their example of the Lord's grace.

More verses coming your way as I journal a verse each week.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Yuletide Carol
Stamps: Love This, Jackson WOTG, Vogue Alphabet
Ink: Thistle, Cocoa
Retirement Alert: My Crush Bluebird Book  Z1856 and the "Love This" stamp set B1432 will retire permanently August 31. Don't miss your opportunity to order these two great products.

No comments: