Sunday, November 23, 2014

Color Dare #120

Christmas Tags With Fall Colors
It's cold and snowy for most of the country but here in sunny 
California it's warm and sunny. I finished my fall projects last month 
and have moved on to Christmas. So the fall color challenge at 
Color My Heart works great for some Christmas tags.
Christmas tags packaged in a glassine bag.

We are currently getting ready to have our entire home re-carpeted.
So... that means packing everything and moving it out for the carpet
installers. Oh..so much work. Need to chill out and stamp but not
much time. So here you have my 10 minute tags:
Load Cricut sticky sheet with White Daisy and cut Artiste tags- 2 mins.
Load mat with scraps of Barn Red, Goldrush, Olive, & Glacier and cut tickets- 2 mins.
Stamp 4 tickets from the Yuletide Carol WOTG stamps set- 1.5 min.
Stamp Washi tape images on bottom of tags using the 5 colors- 1.5 mins.
Stamp twigs, North pole, and DEC 25 on the tags- 1 min.
Edge each tag in coordinating color and add punched tag hole- 1 min.
Attach tickets to tags with glue dots and add string- 1 min.
Clean up the mess later. Gotta go pack some more.
So grab your Barn Red, Olive, Glacier, Lagoon, and Goldrush and make
a Fall creation or Christmas Creation to share at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: Barn Red, Olive, Goldrush, Glacier
Stamps: Holiday Tags, Yuletide Carol WOTG, Washi Wonder
Ink: Barn Red, Olive, Goldrush, Glacier, Lagoon

6 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

Beautiful tags, Jody! I don't do many tags on their own--I usually add them to cards--but these are tempting. Christmas is coming... :)

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us so faithfully over at Color My Heart.

Lauren said...

These are such pretty tags!

Donna said...

These tags are fabulous & fun! Love all the layering that you did. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

sarahstone said...

Neat that you made Christmas tags in fall colors! Thanks for playing this week at Color My Heart.

Sarah

TinaGAle said...

How fun and creative use of the colors. Love all the layering you did! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart

G Eileen Studios said...

Such a cute idea! Now I want to go make my own gift tags!