Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Artfully Sent Warm Wishes

 Pop Up Card
 Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge has 50 Pop Up Card bases with 50 inner linings.
The pop up part is inside the card using the inner lining. So after you've
assembled the inside oh...what to put on the front. This card is my take on 
the reindeer card on page 141 in the Idea Book.
The Idea Book shows the reindeer in red but I wanted to do a scene card
with the reindeer inside. So for the front I made some rolling hills with snow,
added the church and trees from the "Christmas Village" stamp set.
Inside on the back liner I added some more snow hills with a house and trees.
On the front tab that holds the reindeer I attached some more snow hills, the 
Sweet Shop and the reindeer. I had to size the reindeer down to fit the
size of the house and shop. 
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Glacier, Whisper
Stamps: Christmas Village
Ink: Glacier, Black
Embellishments: Silver Glitter Ribbon



No comments: