Monday, September 22, 2014

Artfully Sent Pocket Card

 Picture My Life Pocket Cards
come in two sizes for easy Scrapbooking in a snap:
4 X 6 and 3 X 4 to fit in the Picture My Life memory protectors.
They also come in horizontal and vertical designs for quick layouts.
They also can be used to make fun cards. This card uses the pocket
card button on page 14 of Artfully Sent booklet. Add some B&T 
paper behind the cut outs, a few layered banners, and a 
coordinating flower to complete your card.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Brushed
Cardstock: White Daisy, Hollyhock
Embellishments: Brushed Assortment, Pink Glitter Gems

1 comment:

June said...

This is a cute card. I am still using up some of my old stash of paper and in my head the Stella Paper Packet might look cute with this card. You give Thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas.