Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Birthday

United States of America
May your celebrations on the 4th be filled with blessings 
and happiness as you enjoy the richness of our great 
country and the freedoms that we share together.
Congratulations to Color My Heart for 100 color challenges in two years.
The different take on these 4th of  July colors (Barn Red, Pacifica, and Crystal Blue)
were certainly a challenge. Thank you for your continued inspiration each week.

Now it's your turn to share your inspirational creation with us at Color My Heart


4 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

Oh...I love this. I have this stamp set and am always on the look-out for great ways to use it. This card is going in my "to CASE later" file!!

G Eileen Studios said...

This stamp set it one of my favorites, but I've never used it for patriotic themed cards before. How perfect! Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love your patriotic birthday card, Jody! Very clever! I love the colors and the USA tabs sticking out from the Crystal Blue panel. Thanks for sharing your talents with us again at the Color Dare--good luck in the prize drawing!
:) Marie

sarahstone said...

Thank you for your patriotic creation, Jody! This is spectacular! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart last week!

Sarah