Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mixing It Up With

An Embossing Folder & Picture My Life 
The new Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program can be used 
for more than just scrapbooking.The 122 double sided cards can be used 
for cardmaking, journaling jots, craft projects and more. I used  cards from 
the Skylark set to make some birthday cards for my twin granddaughters. 
The colors from this week's Color My Heart are their colors: Ruby, Sunset, 
and Cotton candy.In keeping with the Skylark theme I used the 
coordinating stamp set True To Life.
I chose three cards from Skylark Project Life set and stamped the images 
on them with the three colors.Then I cut out the images and arranged
 them on the embossed background to make this card.
Alicyn's card is similar but different by using different cards from Picture My Life.
These are the cards I used for Alicyn's card. 
Now it's your turn to share your project with us at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
Picture My Life: Skylark
Cardstock: Kraft, White Daisy
Ink: Ruby, Sunset, Cotton Candy
Stamps: True to Life, Holiday Tags, Card Chatter-Birthday
Embellishments: Trinkets, Burlap Ribbon, 


5 comments:

Paper Crafting With Angelina said...

I love your card! Great use of the colors for the challenge. I also love the way you used the embossing folder after you attached the strip of paper on top!

Katrina Brown said...

These cards are so cute! Twin granddaughters~~ now that must really be fun! I love using CTMH goodies for uses other than their intended purpose! Thanks for sharing your idea!

Michelle said...

Wow! Beautiful! What a great idea for showing off the Picture My Life Program as cards! Love all the details in your card. What a clever idea to emboss after layering. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week!

Gretchen Stumme said...

I'm excited to see you use the Picture My Life cards for card. I was anxious to see what others would do with them. All the layers make this a fun, interesting card. Thanks for taking the Color Dare this week.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous cards--thanks for showing what else can be done with the Picture My Life cards. Thanks for playing along with us again at Color My Heart Color Dare. Your artwork always inspires us!
:) Marie