Monday, March 11, 2013

Time to Go Green

At Heart 2 Heart
This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart is all about the green
My weekly March Madness green projects will include the greens
 in the current paper packs and my favorite green: Green is for money.
My first green project uses the Later Skater paper pack with pear for the green. 
This clear pillow box includes a pocket holding some of that 
"green" money for a masculine birthday.

And for the girls use Chantilly Pear with Cotton Candy and Lagoon 
for that girly birthday surprise.
And don't forget the pocket that can hold the "green" money.
Be sure to check out all the "Green" at Heart 2 Heart and join the fun.

The winner of this week's March Madness can choose any one of my projects 
along with the pattern for the folds on the money to insert in any pocket.
To enter the random drawing for March Madness just leave me a comment. 
You may comment on each post this week to enter more than once. 
Be sure to come back often and enter your name once on each post. 
I will announce the winner next week. 

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Chantilly, Later Skater
Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon, Pear, Outdoor Denim
Stamps: Rugged Dude, Chantilly Card WOTG
Ink: Pear, Lagoon, Outdoor Denim, Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Bakers Twine, Clothes Pins, Bitty Brads
Other: Clear Pillow Box

5 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

LOVE it! That is such a cute idea! :) Cannot wait to play more with that stamp set. Thanks for sharing, Jody!

Becca-expressions said...

Oh...you are soooo going to talk me into that Chantilly Cardmaking Kit. I love what you've been doing with it.

However, what I really need are some grandkids so I can spoil them rotton with cute gifts like these. Those are a little harder to come by. LOL!!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love it! The pillow boxes worked so well and I love the money in the pocket, tooo cute! Thanks for joining us at H2H

Katy said...

My two FAVORITE greens right now...Later Sk8r and MONEY!!! ...lol...Love your project, girl!

Jayma Malme said...

Jody, this is SO clever (and beautiful)! I love the pocket holding the money!